Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Circumcision "styles"

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a question that should be primarily answered by women, related to circumcision.

A couple of years ago I had a surgical reduction of my foreskin, which was fine. However, now I'll probably go for a full circumcision. Me and my fiance has talked to some doctors who mention that there are several circumcision "styles" pertaining to the tightness and how high or low the incision is done. As far as I understand, this mostly affects the aesthetic results of the procedure, and I do wish a procedure that produces a visually appealing result (having my fiance in mind).

So, my question is targeted at those with a circumcised husband/boyfriend or those who knows someone being circumcised:

Do you think circumcision style matters at all?

Is there a style that you find more appealing than others?

Thanks for your answers!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2011
Community Volunteer (online)
So what is the reason you are wanting another circumcision??
It is just to visually please your fiance??.
|
Did you find this post helpful?