Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

circumcision options

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Hi There,

My name is Abhi(25 years old). I do have a problem related to my penis. whenever I do sex, I suffer from lot of pain in my upper part of penis. during sex when ever I push it hurts my upper skin because it's not completely opened.
while doing sex, it gets opened partially , I mean only the head part but not completely.when I push it hard, it gives me a serious pain which i can't tolerate and sometimes I leave sex which is not good partner's point of view. I do clean it every day and try to gently get it down while bathing and cleaning. by doing sex
can this problem be solved gradually. I am not married yet I do sex with my girlfriend she is very supportive dont say any thing wrong, when i leave. but i want perfect life when i am married.
I was searching on net , I came to know that there is a circumcision surgery which can solve my problem but i do scare of doing it. please suggest I would be highly obilized.......
waitting for ur reply
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2008
It sounds like your foreskin (or upper skin, as you refer to it) is tight. This can be fixed through stretching exercises, sometimes with the use of a medicated cream. Someone in another thread posted detailed instructions on how to do this:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic84482. html

What you are doing already to gradually try to retract it is probably helping, but don't hurt it by pushing hard during sex. Being gentle is important so as not to cause injury.

A circumcision would remove the foreskin entirely, which is probably not what you want to do. It would eliminate much of the sensitive skin on the penis, and expose the glans permanently which may cause it to lose its sensitivity over time.
|

replied March 24th, 2011
Circumsicion might be a good choice
I had the same exact problem as you. I got circumcised, and everything was working perfectly in about 6 weeks. Those steroid creams and streaching excercises aren't fixing the root of the problem, which is a malformed (too tight) foreskin. Circumsicion isn't as bad as people seem to think it is, and it will fix it once and for all. By the way, I have no loss of sensation whatsoever.
|

replied March 24th, 2011
Circumsicion might be a good choice
I had the same exact problem as you. I got circumcised, and everything was working perfectly in about 6 weeks. Those steroid creams and streaching excercises aren't fixing the root of the problem, which is a malformed (too tight) foreskin. Circumsicion isn't as bad as people seem to think it is, and it will fix it once and for all. By the way, I have no loss of sensation whatsoever.
|

replied March 28th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Anonomous stranger
The problem arises after a few years of the glands
being exposed ,they de sensitize from the rubbing
of your cloths because there is no protection
after the foreskin has been removed.
|