Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

cin3 pre-cancerous cells on vulva

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
In december 2007 i was diagnosed with cin3 precancerous cells on my vulva. i had laser treatment to remove quite a large area. i have been going back for check ups every 3 months.My last visit was just a couple of weeks ago. the doctor said there are still some abnormalities but it is not as bad as it was (although he didnt do anymore tests this time just examined me by eye.He has given me some apparantly experimental cream, and says it works in 25 percent of cases (rather worrying that that means its unsuccessful in 75 percent of cases)My doctor has said he will see me in 6 months and do another biopsy.Is it just me being over anxious or does this seem a long time to leave it before doing another biopsy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper insomnia
|