Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

chronic pain both sides

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I am having strange disease of body that doctors could not find out. I am mid age male. Firstly, when I was in teen, I had a dizziness every day. After 4-5 months, it got well. Then I developed abdominal pain in middle for many months. After 1-2 year, the pain transferred to my chest in both sides and body would get hot. No more abdominal pain. The CT chest was normal. The pain gets worse by lifting or forceful activity. After some months the pain transferred to my head and scalp with pain occurring every day. Again, CT head and EEG normal. After a year, the pain transferred to abdomen most region. The pain this time was different than previous abdominal pain. CT abdomen was normal. After like a year the pain transferred to sinus with sinus infections. The abdominal pain was gone. Later the pain transferred to upper back pain making carrying little heavy objects worsening the pain and making the worseful pain stay on. No sinus anymore. It occurs in both side of the body. All these pains happening in one region at a time is the same disease which I can feel it. The pain is chronic and undiagnosed yet.

Six years ago, the pain transferred to abdomen again all the time until now. The nature of pain was different than previous occurrences and slight different regions. The chronic pain is always staying on, dull aching, starts being very worse by carrying heavy things, driving(using steering force), walking long and then body gets hot, temperature below 99F,98.6. The worseness would stay on for many days, weeks after the stimuli occurred. It is on lower abdomen on right and left both sides at the same region. Stools are normal. I have been done CT abdomen/pelvis, UGI, Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy, MRI spine but all test result normal. I have been eating antidepressents, but does not help for the pain. My blood tests are normal, CBC, WBC normal, liver/kidney function blood test, chemistries normal. My thyroid test, C reactive, ESR normal. My EBV Ab IgG high, EBV IgM normal. Lyme IgG/IgM equivocal. My urine test normal. I have been to internal medicine, numerous gastroenterologist, neurologist, psychiatrist, urologist. But the problem is not found yet. Before the onset of this disease, I had chest tb in teen which was cured. I wonder is it some kind of toxins left over by tb microorganism that the body could net get rid of or is this something else, nerves, immune system, muscular, others? I am wondering if anyone has the same problem.

I have strange disease. I am mid age male. Firstly, when I was in teen, I developed abdominal pain for many months. After 1-2 year, the pain transferred to my chest in both sides and body would get hot. No more abdominal pain. The CT chest was normal. After some months the pain transferred to my head and scalp and then to abdomen again which was different. After like a year the pain transferred to sinus with sinus infections and then to upper back. It occurred in both side of the body. All these pains happening in one region at a time is the same disease. The pain is chronic and debilitating and undiagnosed.

Some years ago, the pain transferred to abdomen again all the time until now. The nature of pain was different than previous occurrences and slight different regions. The chronic pain is always staying on, dull aching, starts being very worse by carrying heavy things, driving(using steering force), walking long and then body gets hot, temperature below 99F. The worseness would stay on for many days, weeks after the stimuli occurred and hinders all activities. It is on lower abdomen on right and left both sides at the same region. Stools are normal. I have been done CT abdomen/pelvis, UGI, Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy, MRI spine but all test result normal. I have been eating antidepressents, but does not help for the pain. My blood tests are normal, CBC, WBC normal, liver/kidney function blood test, chemistries normal. My thyroid test, C reactive, ESR normal. My EBV Ab IgG high, EBV IgM normal. Lyme IgG/IgM equivocal. My urine test normal. I have been to various doctors. But the problem is not found yet and I have no solution.
Is it some kind of toxins that the body could net get rid of or is this something else? Does anyone know where to look for? Please help…
Did you find this post helpful?
|