Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Chronic nausea after eating - psychological ?

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
Help readers! I get sick everyday after I eat and sometimes drink. It has been everyday for over 7 months since the day of surgery. The sickness starts from my head and works its way down through my body. They have checked my gallbladder, my sugar is under control as a diabetic. I do have bacterial overgrowth in my lower intestine which from what I have read so does over half the population. I am taking medication for that. I stopped early meds as I thought they could have been the problem. I never had a problem before surgery. NO ONE has a clue. I also had the Gastro paresis test and CT scan, both were negative. So frustrating because the University hospital is always quick to say its psychological when they can’t figure it out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|