Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Chronic cough and lump on neck

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Ive been having a cough for about a year now and have been getting sick often within the year.I've discovered a lump the size of a pencil eraser on my neck and its painless but i also have them on top of my thigh around my pelvic area but they are tiny the ones there. they just move around.I have been to the doc recently for my cough and tested positive for the tb skin test but lungs were clear.Should I go back and could this be related to my cough, bruises(have had them for a while now), and terrible headaches?My doc also told me i had bursitis b/c of my joint pain and bruises and have had cbc within this past year and are normal.is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|