Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Crohn Disease Forum

chron's disease with chronic fistula

Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...
iam a 23 year old boy suffering from chronic ulcers and chronic fistula, iam suffering with this disease from 4 yrs. i have tried using all possible drugs including infleximab, but im resistant to everything, please let me know if i would ever be free from this disease is there any risk for my life?my my chron's become active almost in every 2 months.

please give me some solution iam frustrated with my disease.

regards
sneha
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2010
what are you eating and drinking buddy? please be specific.
|

replied August 9th, 2010
i have had crohns for 20 years,no you will never be free of this disease,im sorry to say.i also get fistulas frequently.no medications have worked for me either.ive had to have 2 bowel resections.some days will be better than others.this is a terrible disease,you have no control over it.
|

replied October 11th, 2010
What u eat and drink does make some difference. Dairy products are a real no no for people with crohns. I've had a big problem with abscesses and fistulas. Azathioprine made me feel ill but 6-mercaptopurine has helped and i still take 5mg of prednisolone a day. Acupuncture and homeopathy are other avenues to try as they do bring some relief
|
Quick Reply