Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

chocolate banana (Page 1)

I bought a week supply of chocolate banana and was wondering if you could tell me what you know about them. They contain sida cordifolia, caffeine and naringun.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bugs1969
|

replied June 4th, 2009
chocolate banana
Sold in sunbed shops. Don't know much about it thats what I'm trying to find out. It's a pill. You can take 2 at 10am and 2 at 3pm. Seems to be giving me bags of energy. Only side effect I've noticed is that I'm a little fidgety (nothing drastic) but I don't feel like eating anything. Only started taking it yesterday but I havn't felt like eating at all today. Was up at 6.30 this morning and only had a cheese sandwich about 8pm. Drank a fair bit of water only had the sandwich because I felt I should, could easily not have bothered. I only bought them because I want to loose about half a stone and seemed like it might be a quick fix. If anyone knows any more I'd be grateful if you could enlighten me. I've never used any other kind of slimming aid and I'm a bit cautious.
|

replied June 30th, 2009
I've just started taking them today took my first one this mornin, didn't feel like eating but ate a bacon sandwich!! :)keep me up dated on what happens. I don't know much about this either but heard good stuff!! only need to loose half a stone baby weight so will see!! I shall be getting myself weighed today and shall weigh myself again next week to see the results and if it is actually working!!
|

replied July 6th, 2009
hi i bought the slimming pills chocolate and banana a week ago and found i didnt fancy eating although i did, i found i had more energy, only lost half a pound this week but think it needs to kick in so hopefully it will show up next week, no side effects as yet but read up that there isnt any. just about to order some more and see how it goes!!!
|

replied January 31st, 2010
chocolate and bannana
Hi i bought the chocolate and banana ones three weeks ago and i still cant get any info on them either, but i know they work i was 98kgs and i have lost 8kgs since i started them , i have tried every diet in the world and lots of diet pills i even tried chinese medicine and i would say they are the only thing that has ever worked for me.I also have pcos and was told by my doctor i needed to get the weight down to concieve and they are working like a dream the only thing i would say is im very shakey on them and fidgety but i could live with that because everyone says they dont see it
|

replied June 29th, 2010
Banana Chocolate pills
I have has my second pill today i know its not long but yes i felt a little shaky all day yesterday, didnt want to eat at all necer felt hungry but for realised i only had two cups of tea and a bag of crips all day by the time it was 7pm so i had a piece of toast and a kitkat not that i wanted it i just felt like i should. good i think as all i use to do is eat all day im 9st 10pound and want that 10pound off thats all. as i was 9 stone for a while but have managed to keep eating recently as im board! so i just want it off see what happens in a few weeks.
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2010
Chocolate Banana is also especially popular with people who don't necessarily need to lose weight they just need extra energy for either a long shift at work, a busy day at home or just as a general pick me up.

Thats soud interesting if it realy works Smile
I will wait to share your results.
|

replied December 2nd, 2010
Chocolate Banana Diet and energy pill
The ingredients in my Chocolate banana pills are as follows: Cha de Bugre which is basically a diuretic but is also renowned for its ability to speed up your metabolism which is a key part in loosing weight. They have 190mg of caffeine, hence the figeting, but which is also a diuretic so a lot of the weight you lose is water from your body so make sure you are consuming plenty of liquids because you know what they say, when you don't feel thirsty anymore, you're already dehydrated which is bad!!! 3L a day people, on these pills. Then there is the 'Naringun' which I believe to be a misspelling, I believe it SHOULD be naringin which is an extract of Grapefruit and helps in fat burning. So there you have it. What I'm not sure about is the pills ability to stop you feeling hungry or even THINKING about eating, it's pure ability to actually make you want to NOT eat... I think that may be due to the CHa de Bugre which is also referred to as the 'Brazilian Diet pill'. Look it up Smile
|

replied December 21st, 2012
diet pills
does your bottle have a misspelling of Naringun because myn is spelt right were did you buy your tabs and i woukd stop taking them as they could be fake an have other ingreidient than wats on the bottlex
|

The ingredients in my Chocolate banana pills are as follows: Cha de Bugre which is basically a diuretic but is also renowned for its ability to speed up your metabolism which is a key part in loosing weight. They have 190mg of caffeine, hence the figeting, but which is also a diuretic so a lot of the weight you lose is water from your body so make sure you are consuming plenty of liquids because you know what they say, when you don't feel thirsty anymore, you're already dehydrated which is bad!!! 3L a day people, on these pills. Then there is the 'Naringun' which I believe to be a misspelling, I believe it SHOULD be naringin which is an extract of Grapefruit and helps in fat burning. So there you have it. What I'm not sure about is the pills ability to stop you feeling hungry or even THINKING about eating, it's pure ability to actually make you want to NOT eat... I think that may be due to the CHa de Bugre which is also referred to as the 'Brazilian Diet pill'. Look it up Smile
|

oh also cha de bugre is also known as Cordia salicifolia. Which sounds similar to sida cordifolia, so, though they've replaced sida with cha de bugre, becuase there is about to be a ban in UK, I'm pretty sure it's basically the same thing and it's just their way of getting through a loophole in the law lol
|

where can i buy these and how much are they?
|

replied January 20th, 2011
Chocolate Banana pills is energy pills, it is not used for weight loss,it is especially popular with people who don't necessarily need to lose weight they just need extra energy for either a long shift at work, a busy day at home or just as a general pick me up.
|

replied February 9th, 2011
chocolate banana
ive just started taking these pills. Ive took my second one today. Yesterday i started getting shakey and felt really awake. I found it very hard getting to sleep last night. Dont know whats in these tabelets. I got them from the sunbed shop as im going on holiday in july and need to loose my baby weight. However yeaterday i felt sickly and never eat. so must be a good thing?? anyway will keep people updated on how it goes.
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
Chocolate Banana Diet Pills
I have just purchased today and feel pretty weird to be honest, quite shakey as well but don't feek hungry. Tried a day course once before and never ate until 12pm that night and at that it was only half a tub of rice. You should never take any after 3pm as you will not get to sleep because there is that much caffine in them. You can purchace them online from the sunbed shop HOT! They are reasonably priced, a four week course is only £21.50. I will give feedback in a week to let you all know how much weight I have lost and report any other side effects.
|

replied July 5th, 2011
I was taking these pills for 6 months last year and lost a whopping 2 stone and i must say i felt fantastic! unfortunatly my friends did not see it that way as they tend to make you quite hot tempered without actually meaning to be, I stopped taking them in feb this year and have put a stone back on so.... i ordered another month supply which i will recieve tomorrow! happy days! Smile
|

replied July 5th, 2011
I was taking these pills for 6 months last year and lost a whopping 2 stone and i must say i felt fantastic! unfortunatly my friends did not see it that way as they tend to make you quite hot tempered without actually meaning to be, I stopped taking them in feb this year and have put a stone back on so.... i ordered another month supply which i will recieve tomorrow! happy days! Smile
|

replied September 13th, 2011
Re: chocolate banana
bugs1969 wrote:
I bought a week supply of chocolate banana and was wondering if you could tell me what you know about them. They contain sida cordifolia, caffeine and naringun.

get a few mangoes, use the ratio of 2 bananas to one mango, make juice using a food processor or a juicer.
dress it with shaved chocolate toppings and enjoy.
nothing substitutes for naturally obtained nutrition Wink

similarly experiment with other fruits n vegs..

ps: never mix apples n bananas
|

replied December 7th, 2011
Chocolate banana is very useful for the god health. It also give the strength to the bone. It also very beneficial to lose the weight of the body very quickly.
|

replied January 4th, 2012
chocolate banana
Hi all. I had these tablets a couple of years ago and I lost nearly 2 stone in a month but thats because I was out most of the day with my friends has we had just left school. Just had a baby nearly 2 month ago and I cant seem to lose any weight at all. Breast feeding doesnt work for everyone!! Just about to order some more tablets as its my last resort. They worked for me before so hope they will again, just have to take baby a walk every day coz obviously cant be out wi mates all day anymore lol. Gud luck to every1 else who is on them
|

replied May 17th, 2012
Re: chocolate banana
bugs1969 wrote:

Hi there, i bought a months supply of chocolate bannans and have been taking 2 at 10 and then 2 at 3 and i am feelling no energy or weightloss. Infact i feel i want to eat more?! What am i doung wrong
|

replied June 21st, 2012
How long to notice an effect?
I started mine yesterday afternoon with 2 at 3.00pm and another 2 at 10.00 and 3.00 respectively today. I like you have felt no increase in energy levels and also still have the longing for food. Does anyone actually know how long it takes for the tablets to take effect!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply