Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Chlamydia not cured; Or yeast infection?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
My ex got tested and had chlamydia. He calls me and tells me. My boyfriend gets tested after we had nonprotective sex, and he had chlamydia. I had started to show signs, pain in the lower abdomen, yellow discharge, foggy pee, and a weird odor to the discharge. I didn't have the time to get to the doctors for about 2 months after I think I was infected. I went in to the doctors, didn't get tested because I knew what I had, and she gave me azithromycin 1g ( 4 tablets). I've waited, and it's been about 13 days. All the symptoms are gone, except for a cloudy pee (only sometimes) and a yellow discharge that smells kind of like bread or a type of cheese. I was wondering could this be a yeast infection with a urinary tract infection or what? Did the chlamydia cure not work?
Did you find this post helpful?
|