Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

chest tightness, occasionally cracking it relieves pressure

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
I have back pain, chest tightness(occasionally cracking it relieves pressure), and extreme neck stiffness all on the right side. My lymph nodes in my neck sometimes flair up. Occasionally, I will get headaches and feel foggy/fatigued. I'm a 29 year old female who was diagnosed with anxiety and depression over a year ago after dealing with these symptoms for two years. After taking Zoloft and Ritalin, the depression has subsided- but all of the other symptoms still occur. My thyroid levels are fine and there was no indication of Lyme disease after blood tests. I have also had EKG and stress tests, but everything came back ok. Anyone know what this could be? I'm at a loss. I'm going to see a Gastroenterologist to determine if the chest pain/tightness is associated with GERD next week.
Did you find this post helpful?
|