Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Chest Pain radiates front to the back affecting my neck, ear

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
User Profile
I sometimes have a severe chest pain on my right side that radiates from front to the back affecting my neck and ear.what may be the cause and the ailment?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2012
Chest Pain Answer A35767
Chest pain on the right side is almost never from the heart. I don't know the cause of your pain, but would consider a gall bladder problem, as well as a musculoskeletal origin.
Please note that I am unable to diagnose medical conditions online.

An easy-to-read book about the heart for lay persons. Available at major online book retailers and other fine bookstores.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chest Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.