Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

chest pain, and mild numbness in left arm

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
have been getting pains on the left side of my chest for a few months now, mostly when leaning over the area or tilting my head down towards it .. also recently began feeling a slight numbness in my left arm, not really numb but just enough to notice. Im 23 years old, been involved in sports and fitness all my life, more recently lifting weights and doing martial arts training and have always been physically fit. Diet is very mixed though and have tended to eat alot of takeaways and greasy foods aswell as the healthy stuff, and also went through a spell of taking legal highs (that give a similar effect to cocaine) and for these reasons i am worried this could be something serious. Had heart rate and blood pressure taken and was told from the doctor they were both perfect. Any thoughts on what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|