Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

chest, neck and arm pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hiya, iv been suffering in silence for a few weeks now, but its starting to worry me, im a 26 year old female who is in good health as far as i know, but the past few weeks iv been experiencing pain just on the left side of my chest, between what seems like the 1st and 2nd ribs, it radiates sometimes up through my chest into my throat and UP the back of my neck, my shoulder and my arm, sometimes the pain sarts in my throat and goes DOWN into my chest, shouler and arm, its a dull ache sometimes and others it can be a stabbing pain my chest itself when i breath out also feels sore, i notice sometimes when moving my head i feel a grinding at the baseof my skull, i dont know if this is of any significance, and just below my shoulders at what seems like the very top of the thoracic spine, to touch, is a little sore, i also get dizziness, my fingers and top of my hand are also starting to hurt :-S any idea what this cud be? please please get back to me, im quite worried, more so about the chest pain, thanks x
Did you find this post helpful?
|