Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Cheating hearts!

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
It is known that a large number of marriage people cheats on their mates, and the followings are some of the reasons they cheats:
(1) bored after so long of time with one sex partner!
(2) not getting what he/she wants in bed from mate!
(3) married someone for wrong reasons!
(4) husband's penis not right size!
(5) wife/husband not interested in sex any more!

These are just some of the reasons people cheats on their mates, what other reasons?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2010
cheating never does anyone any good
None of them is a good reason to cheat. You can't expect to find solutions to your marriage problems in the arms of someone else. Cheating is caused by something lacking in the person who does the cheating. Why do they always close up, instead of talking it out with their partners? All that does is make the situation worse. If people talked out their feelings with each other, they just might find that excitement and love they had at the beginning of their relationship and feel they lost. Lack of communication is usually what start the whole mess.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Not every cheater is a villain. Most do all that they feel they can to make sex work in the relationship. Any of the points listed above are issues that one person cannot solve in a relationship. Communication fails for many reasons. People feel trapped and helpless. A lot of the time people cheat out of fear of facing the failure in their relationship. They either stray so that they can have a justification to end the relationship or in hopes that they'll be caught and their partner will end things for them.

bo21
Why so interrested in cheating? Is everything going ok in your relationship?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hi bo21,
IMMATURITY?
|

Experienced User
WOLF asked, "bo21--Why interrested in cheating? is everything ok in your relationship?

Thanks WOLF, but this topic really had nothing to do with my situation but people in general. As of now, I am not married and when I was, it ended because of infidelity, but this topic was not meant to be so personal as of ones personal affairs but as a general out look on the lives of married people who cheats!
My marriage has been dissolved for quite sometimes now, but I have resently broke up with my lady friend because I learned that she was sneaking around with her ex. boyfriend, but, like I said; this topic had nothing to do with that! Again, thanks!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Unfortunately generalization doesn't really suit analysis of this problem. Infidelity is a deeply personal act. It has everything to do with very specific circumstances in a relationship. What will force me to cheat on someone may not even tempt you, what will drive you to infidelity may not move me in the slightest. The cause is nothing more complex than human frailty.
|

replied January 6th, 2010
WOLF, may I ask if you have ever cheated or been cheated on?
|

replied January 6th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Of course. I doubt you'd find someone anywhere on the forum who hasn't. Heartbreak is part of the human experience.
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2010
Supporter
I watched a show on PBS about married couples being counseled.

This man cheated on his wife because he didnt feel appreciated, wanted his wife to leave at the time, and another women expressed interest in him.
|

replied January 7th, 2011
you cheat your beat.
|
Tags: penis, sex, penis size
Quick Reply