Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

cellulite

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
i have some questions about cellulite. i'm 22 and i have terrible cellulite all over my thighs and i'm not that heavy. i know its genetic and my mother has absolutely terrible cellulite and shes not that heavy either. i dont want my leg to end up looking as bad as hers. i heard that once you have it you have it and cant get rid of it. is that true? is there at least anyway to reduce it significantly or at all? does toning exercising help to get rid of it? i heard it doesnt have an effect because the fat is still sitting on top of the muscle. i dont really believe the creams or messaging works, but then again i havent tried. exercise and good diet seemed like the best bet, but is that even going to help?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ShannonHeichel
|

replied February 6th, 2009
yes. wt training will help followed by cardio. you are still young. so start a exercise program while u are still young.
|

replied August 10th, 2011
I find flax seeds (ground) to be very helpful. I mix a tablespoon in my breakfast and I lose fat and cellulite. But also I apply some creams and exercise about 30 min cardio 4 times per week. I did this research about flax seed and the experts say that when the body has enough fiber, it lets go of the fat deposits that the body try to hold on to, hence weight/cellulite loss. Also make sure you drink plenty of water lots of water to flush out the toxins.
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2012
Yes, I agree with you on drinking plenty of water and working out as much as you can. I also found out this product that works and I recommend.
|

replied December 8th, 2012
Hello,
Try some easy and simple ways to remove cellulite.

Yoga and deep breathing is an exercise that you can practice to help you smooth out cellulite.

To help you reduce the cellulite, build muscle with the employment of resistance coaching. you’ll do lunges, squats, leg curls and presses. Exercises like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.

Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 31st, 2013
Re: cellulite
chilibombili wrote:
i have some questions about cellulite. i'm 22 and i have terrible cellulite all over my thighs and i'm not that heavy. i know its genetic and my mother has absolutely terrible cellulite and shes not that heavy either. i dont want my leg to end up looking as bad as hers. i heard that once you have it you have it and cant get rid of it. is that true? is there at least anyway to reduce it significantly or at all? does toning exercising help to get rid of it? i heard it doesnt have an effect because the fat is still sitting on top of the muscle. i dont really believe the creams or messaging works, but then again i havent tried. exercise and good diet seemed like the best bet, but is that even going to help?

have you tried it works body wraps?? I used them on my legs and it was crazy how much they helped! they also sell defining gel that really helps too!!
check out some pics here since i cant figure out hot to attach one!!
|

replied February 2nd, 2013
We all have our reasons for fitness. Whether it be endurance training,or dunno lifting, a combination, to look good and beautiful and to be stronger,removing cellulite, etc. Im doing it for a reason,wana get back in my shape and i came across this ebook,i think it can be helpful it sure did help few of my friends who had problems with fat illness Smile
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2014
Zumba is the loveliest way to lose your cellulite Smile ou enjoy dancing while losing weight and fats
|