Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Celiac Disease or another gastrointestinal problem?

Must Read
Learn the basics about autoimmune disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing an autoimmune disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for autoimmune disorders....
I had my gallbladder removed in late February of this year, (2011) due to it functioning at barely 2 percent. I was beginning to have gall attacks, the doctor said. He also told me that I have an allergy to gluten, which two other doctors also agreed with but they never performed any allergy test. So ever since I have tried my best to alternate my eating habits to stay away from gluten, but of course I slip up every now and then. But now I'm having symptoms every single time I eat anything, it doesn't just happen with glutenous foods now. Symptoms are: Stomach pain, cramps, burning, acidic feeling (all these in my stomach) also, severe diarrhea, nausea, vomiting has occurred but not every time. I go to the bathroom after every single thing I eat. And it is always very soft stools or diarrhea. Most of the time my stools are an oddly bright green color. Which of course freaked me out until I read up on it. I honestly cannot enjoy eating anything at all because I know the ramifications to it. I know I should take myself to a doctor, but over the past five to six years they have just drug me through the mud and misdiagnosed me numerous times. Nothing they have told me has improved my situation. So, I would like to know, has anyone else had this happen to them? Anyone experiencing this or have experienced it in the past? Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|