Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

cause of blood in liver

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
hi!! mom mother went to the hospital the otherday..i am in USA and she lives in japan. she called me that she feels spinning and really bad headach, and hard time talking.. couldn't move,,, everytime she tried to move she felt like she was going to vomit.
finally ambulance took her and by then, she had blood pressure 190/80.
she usually has low blood pressure..
they finannly found lots of blood in her liver..
i want to know what might be..
she has been coughing for about 10 years and she gets lot of flemes..and about a year ago, her left side of temple hurts that she cannot sleep w/ that side down..she gets headach all the time...i thought maybe she has lung cancer and went to her liver...i've been trying to take her to the hospital, but she wouldn't go.
she does not smoke cigaretts, but her older brother had lung,kidney, stomatch, linpnote cancer and tumor ,,and heart problem(blood thicken and didn't pump normal)(he passed away) and younger brother also had tumor and heart problem(he got the same heart problem as his brother but someweird reason...he can't have surgery..)
someone , please tell me what is wrong w/ her...they are taking long time to figure things out and i am faraway from her and it is frustrating...
thank you!!! akiko
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Was she experiencing shortness of breath even with mild exertion and during sleep and unusual fatigue that is not relieved with rest, along with the coughing for a long period of ten years?
|
Did you find this post helpful?