Medical Questions > Relationships > Caregivers Forum

Caregiver of Special Needs Adult Child

Must Read
Understanding the process of aging and its effects on the body can help us protect our health. But what is aging? And what can we expect as we age?...
Learn how genetics and time play a role in the aging process. Plus, information on how to avoid certain risk factors of aging and how to have a long life here....
The body deteriorates over time. But which systems are affected and how? We take a look at effects of aging on different processes and causes here....
I always have to go between him and other family members to keep the peace. There are 6 of us in the house. Ages, 10,16,21, 24, 48,and myself 49. the 10 and 21 year olds are special needs and I have suffered with depression most of my life due to sexual, mental, and physical abuse as a child/teenager.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi EaRaM5010....Possibly you could get some help with handling the 10 and 21 year old's....You can check and see if there are any organizations that do volunteer work along this line...I am sure that it's a big responsibility....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?