Medical Questions > Mental Health > PTSD Forum

Cant stop seeing and hearing things.!

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
So, this is very weird. Ever since I was a little kid I have been known to hear and see things such as just floating object, even faces sometimes, they are always dark (more shadowy) and hearing things but to nothing like screaming its always a whisper. ive had these problems as a kid and my parents knew. We never did anything because of the living arrangements, also when I turned fourteen my mother passed away. I did not feel depressed or anything because my mother and I was not very close. Now tho lately I have been hearing things alittle bit more and more every month or so. Words from "failure" to even "die" but not ever in sentances. sometimes in my moms voice or to my friends voices I hear at school even tho im trying to sleap in bed. I still only see shadowy faces from time to time. I also have weird moodswings of depression usually once a week for about a couple hours but then im back to normal.
I am sixteen and is seriously starting to cave in from all of this. I cant concentrate in school and wakes up frequently from noises. One last thing to note is that I sleapwalk apparantly. I dont know if that has anything to do with this just thought I would put that in there.
Please help!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2011
I have watched alot of shows and it shows these teens being (sy-kick) i dont know how to spell that, but anyway that means you could have a gift of speaking to the paranormal. No, paranormal is not always what they show in the movies not creapy. They either wanna speak to you let you know something is going to happen so if you hear them try to talk back to them asking them what they want and maybe thats your mother trying to get closer to you in the after life. Or this could all be in your head, but if you are hearing things on a regular basis then maybe nOt but i have a question for you, please answer this. Can you ever understand what they are saying? Or is it just kind of a mumbling low sound you cant understand? Well thats all i have for ya! Please get backto me and i hope this helped!

-lillyraeanderson Smile
|

replied August 17th, 2011
I have the same thing, my psyc said it was bipolar disorder. It causes audio and visual halucinations. Be carefull, these same voice/voices from dead loved ones called to me to join them, I almost did. Worst mistake of my life! All my friends bailed on me.
|

replied March 20th, 2012
never try to kill yourself do you realize when your dead your gone for good and just think of all those religoins what if there real....hell be carefull what you do once its done its done i have seen things myself but these i know are real i have something that follows me i know what it is i wount say no more on the subject cz it will freak you out when you realize what is with me im use to it kinda now but it still scares me the fact of inevitibility that am gona face this thing when am dead one day people in this world want to realize all this before its to late but no one will ever chandge so theres no way out of it my mates have seen what i have too even there kids
|

replied May 10th, 2014
I hear things and see things too. I have been to LOTS of docs and not one could help me! They tell me what to do & to kill myself.
|