Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Cant sleep at night

Ive always got the feeling that someone is watching me or out to get me its got worse after i was sexually assaulted i cant go to sleep at night anymore and if i do its only because ive taken a few of my sleeping pills i need help i cant sleep in the dark its gotta be light outside i cant walk in a room without first turning a light on i hear things like outside or inside and i cant move from that spot for about an hour or so its got so bad i started cutting and ive seen doctors they dont do anything though i was wondering if someone would help me i dont know what to do anymore i cant even go outside after dark anymore i feel ashamed when someone asks me what im scared of and i say the dark now....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2010
Experienced User
I am sorry for what happen to you. You must be careful with sleeping pills. Have you tried joining a gym or a work out program. Even try walking a hour or so each day. It will make you feel better. Tell a close friend what happen and how you feel. Maybe they can help. Talking it out is good for you, too. Best of luck. Jack
|
Did you find this post helpful?