Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

cant get a full erection

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
im 14 years old and sexually active, for the past few months ive been incapable of getting a full erection , it doesn't get nearly as hard or big, and doesnt last long. i was more capable at 12 years old. any ideas why? i dont drink often and dont smoke.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2008
Sorry for double posting, i forgot to mention, i had surgery on my testicles when about 11 years old, for a twisted testicle. Ive hav'nt been able to have sex properly since it started, but i can still masturbate and ejaculate fine. can depression effect performance?
|

replied July 12th, 2011
my penis
my name is james r from essex, i too have had some trouble with my penis...i went to meet a girl last weekend, we were doing things lovers do (in my car) as she unzipped my shorts i begun to shiver, and just could not it up for love nor money...is it my penis or am i gay??
|
Quick Reply