Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

cant ejaculate - too sensitive

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi there my partner cant ejaculate unless he masturbates he said to me it was too sensitive i asked him to go to the doctors but he wont he is to proud typical man eh anyway if anyone has an answer please tell thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
So he can't have sex because it's too intense? Has he tried masturbating an hour or so before sex, then trying it and see if he's less sensitive? How about a thick condom or some numbing lubricant (they make it just for this issue)?
|

replied September 5th, 2009
cant ejacutlate without masterbation
hi there thanks for the reply we can have sex its just when he gets to the point of going to cum he cant he says its too sensitive then does it him self i have tried condoms and lubricants butit doesnt seem to help Sad x
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you both need to calm things down as you go. Sometimes it's tempting to get more and more intense as you go, but if it becomes too much, that's not good. Keep things slow and sensual. Also, he may just not be used to the way it is having actual sex, rather than doing it alone. If he can't get used to ejaculating during sex, maybe if you are the one who uses your hand, that would be a step in the right direction and you won't feel so left out. Just make sure to massage and be gentle. Let him tell you what he likes.
|
Quick Reply