Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Can you change the taste of sperm?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi. Im an 18 year old female and I have a boyfriend. He likes it when I swallow his cum, but I find the taste somewhat unappealing to me. Is there any way or method that can be taken so his taste might slightly change?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 9th, 2009
Supporter
Its a process I believe. The different things u eat change the taste of sperm. For example eat umm alot of red meat or veggies for a few days and see the difference then change. Fyi ive heard that chinese food actually helps the taste; maybe its the soy sauce lol
|

replied July 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Yes but having a significant change in the flavor takes an extensive diet change over the long term. Unless your boyfriend was interested in becoming a vegetarian odds are it's not an option. Really sperm is an acquired taste no matter what you feed him. Think of swallowing sperm as less of something you do because you like the flavor and more of something you do to feel sexy.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2009
Experienced User
I'm having the very same problem, only I didn't have it with my ex. my bf tastes so horrible I just don't know what to do... I literally wanted to puke after trying(and failing miserably) and was barely able to keep it down... I tried talking to him about it, about changing his diet and I also pointed out that it could be because of some medication hes taking.... he was upset by this, refused to change the way he ate and even asked a few other girls that he'd been with how they thought he tasted. they all pretty much gave a whores answer of "cum is cum" or "you don't taste any worse than any other guy"

is it me? I don't have much sperm swallowing experience but his seems both sour and soapy at the same time and even that doesn't do it justice. even though I've had a few partners I've only tried swallowing for my ex and my current bf and even then its might be 4 times total. is there anything I can do to help myself with the taste? like mints or hard candy or something? it was actually a blow to his manhood and he hasn't let me use my mouth to completion on him since and I really want to, I enjoy it, just not the taste. any tips?
|

replied July 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Well actually, I'm sorry I should have thought to mention this before.

You can't do a lot to change the taste of a man or your taste for him but you can do a lot to change the way you taste. A strong spearmint like Altoids or mint extract will overwhelm your sense of taste pretty well. If you can take a strong enough dose to numb your taste-buds you might not care what he tastes like. Also Spearmint oil increases skin sensitivity, creates that chilling sensation on the skin when concentrated, very exciting for oral sex on either gender. Also Synsepalum dulcificum, also known as Miracle fruit has the ability to temporarily alter how your taste receptors work, largely removing your to taste sourness or bitterness. I haven't heard of it used with semen but generally everything tastes incredible when your taste buds are affected by it's juice.
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2009
Experienced User
thanks wolf. that miracle fruit stuff sounds awesome... i think I'm going to order some this week. theres chewable tablets for $15 on some sites, which claim to work the same. seems like a better deal than spending a minimum of $60(and then shipping) for the fruit itself at miraclefruitman..
|

replied July 27th, 2009
I read in a mens magazine once that a glass of pineapple juice a day makes sperm taste much better.
|

replied September 19th, 2009
Any updates on the miracle fruit experiment, josieR?
|

replied September 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I wonder how many writers for men's magazines taste semen?
|

replied November 10th, 2009
pineapple is the ticket. and W0LF is right about the altoids and the sexual excitement, whether he said it that way or not...it's a real turn on for the men, and a real breath freshener, olfactory pleaser for the women!
|