Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

can you catch my mind before i lose it?

Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
User Profile
Ok so I'm a 22 year old male. As a kid I went through a lot and was put on meds for adhd. In and out of foster car I joined the army when I was 17 to be chaptered out for drug abuse and since the army I've been in and out jail. I'm finaly off probation I I have been workin the last year...but I am an addict.not just drugs or alcohol I do anything to alter my mind and I can stop using anything I just don't want to cause I when I'm sober I think bad thought like killin myself hurting other people. I want to go to jail because I know I won't be able to get out of it and I will know what my plan is everyday. I have. Been able to stay out of jail for the last year but I can't get help on the streets I don't know who to talk to. I know I am a piece of crap. I cry every other night. I hate being alone I have no family and I'm tired of beating myself up... I can't control my mind it has no breaks...always full speed in a hundred directions...so what do I do? Kill myself or go to jail so the innocent world is not effected by me or is there someway I can get help? I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow where ill be in a month... I don't know what to do....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
i can't believe it's been since Feb and nobody has replied to you.

Have you thought of going to your local emergency room and telling them about your thoughts of suicide?
|
Did you find this post helpful?