Thanx for ur reply, that help me. Now I think my spine is normal, it doesnt pain. I further want to know- Can the problem of Loss of Lumbar lordosis be a cause of "Stopping height increase". Because when I got this problem , my height got stopped of being increased. Plz tell me If I can increase my height after 24+.
I lost about 1/2" from disc herniations but I don't think it would stop you from growing.
Yes, you can increase your height. I know of 2 people who have increased their height up to 1 inch.
1) Decompression / inversion.
2) Releasing a VERY tight psoas muscle. This can be done by:
- Massage therapist can release the psoas.
- There is a machine which can replicate a massage therapist.
- Do a Google search for "supine progressive groin stretch"