Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Can't make bowel movement

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
User Profile
Have trouble going to the bathroom, but don't thinks is constipation. I believe its been at least a week not and I haven't been able to go correctly...it feels like i have to but when I push nothing really comes out and its very uncomfortable. I really need to know whats the problem. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile mrsbrown08
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2010
Supporter
My girlfriend has five kids and she said her doctor told her "p" fruit helps you. like plums, peaches, prunes,etc.
i know apples, and bananas also helps.
Are you stressed out, not eating right.
Are you eating whole wheat breads, brown rices. stay away from take out food.
Vegtables like brocolli, greens, greenbeans...etc.
drink water so your biles can be soft.
You have to increase your fiber intake.
Do you have a doctor you can see?
I would suggest that you get a over the counter medicine that helps you got within 24 hours, but research them because correctol tore my stomach up badly. you want one that states it comes out naturally and not force it causing pain.
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2010
ok thank you
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2010
ok thank you
|