Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Can't hold urine at 22

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
Well it seems that randomly I can't hold pee it just comes out a little whenever what is this im 22 i shouldnt have these issues yet!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2010
Urinary and Bladder Disorders Answer A16886
Hi,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am glad to help you out. I feel you’re suffering from stress incontinence and a cause for the same needs to be searched.

It can be due to weakened pelvic muscles that support the bladder and urethra or because of a malfunction of the urethral sphincter.

A cystoscopy can always be done to look for any local causes for the same. In females, multiple pregnancies and vaginal childbirths and prolapsed uterus can cause such symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided.

For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Tags: urine, bladder, Stress
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.