Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Can't hold bladder

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
when you can't hold up your bladder movement and your a diabetic
pass my bladder movement before i can reach the tiolet
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2009
Community Volunteer
You could have an infection that could cause this or a possible prolapse problem...This you should see your OB-GYN about, who would possibly refer you to an Urologist...If you are older, this is a more common problem...I guess that the best advice that I would give to all women is to constantly practice your Kegal exercises as you age...This is wonderful in controling your urine output as you age....Take care..

Caroline
|

replied October 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
sounds right hun what carolineEF said...i had a urinary tract infection and it is very hard to hold it in and also smelly urine and cloudy colour are also symptoms...Jenny
|

replied August 7th, 2014
I am diabetic and incontinent. I have had many tests done by my urologist and have been prescribed vesicare to help the symptoms but it doesn't stop my wetting completely. I now wear pads day and night.
|
Tags: bladder, diabetic
Quick Reply