Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

can't feel anything or climax during sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi I am 19 years old and I can barely feel anything while having sex with my girlfriend and I cant climax either. I had sex for a half an hour and still couldn't feel anything or even get close to climaxing. I don't have any trouble feeling anything or climaxing when I masturbate by myself or in front of her. I can't feel it when she masturbates for me or gives me oral. I have tried using thin condoms and that didn't help. I stopped masturbating for a week and when I had sex again it still felt the same as it did before. I even tried thinking about sexual things while having sex and that didn't help either. This really bothers me and my girlfriend because we both want me to feel it. I really want to know what is wrong or how to fix this problem. Anyones help is appreciated. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

Ejaculatory incompetence or delayed ejaculation is complex. Usually the man does not have the same difficulty when alone and masturbating but, for some reason finds it very difficult to finish when his penis is inside his partner’s vagina.

Perhaps you may need to discuss this with a Sex Councillor. It can be resolved through behavioural therapy. Show your partner how you masturbate, hold her hand while she does it for you. She should also verbally encourage you to come. Once you learn how to ejaculate in her company you can then move on to intercourse.

This will take time and patience and there may be some setbacks. But with perseverance you will succeed.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.