Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Can't cum with erection

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi I am a guy in my 20s and despite having had sex a number of times, I have never masturbated, to be honest I have never had the urge to. I have tried a few times but nothing happens. I have no problem getting and sustaining an erection, but neither sex nor my attempts at masturbation cause me to cum. The only times I do cum is in my sleep and at my age it is embarressing having wet dreams still.

What is wrong with me and what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your interesting question on Ehealthforum. I hope that I can give you a few pointers but please remember that this is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor. If you are worried about your health, please talk to your doctor.

You may have a condition called ejaculatory incompetence, a situation where a man can not ejaculate in the company or others but has no difficulty when masturbating.

But then you say you don't masturbate! Or if you do you never climax.I don't know. Are you on any medications? Post again if you like only this time use our Ask a Doctor format.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.