Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Can't afford liposuction

User Profile
I got pregnant last August and gained a good twenty pounds. I did not have the baby but let's not get into that.

I've tried so many different diets, I've tried so many different ways of exercising, and I can NOT lose this weight I've gained.

I don't make sh*t for money, and I'm REALLYYYYYY wanting to get liposuction. I feel that it's my last resort.

I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I've become obsessed with it. I cannot stand to look at myself right now. I went up a pant size and I no longer wear fitted clothing because I find myself repulsive. I'm also a model and I refuse to book any shoots until I can do something about this.

What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Angelica33
|

replied February 24th, 2009
Call us, MMR can help
Metamorphosis Medical Retreats offers high quality cosmetic surgery at great prices!

cartwheel
|

replied March 10th, 2009
affordable plastic surgery
Hi jenniferxnicole,

I'm Claudia Johnson, a professional medical adviser. I understand how you feel and I will be very glad to help you. May I know where you are from? I can recommend some great clinics and the best surgeons where you can get your liposuction done. I have done and am still doing extensive research about plastic surgery and other medical procedures. Also, you may be interested with having your liposuction done abroad for a cheaper cost of surgery. Medical tourism is very popular nowadays.
|

replied October 2nd, 2009
Just try to find a online site which provide liposuction surgery at affordable price.There are lots of available.Please try to search it .
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2010
solution if you can't afford plastic surgery
If you want to have a plastic surgery at affordable cost I highly recommend you to look for options in South America ,, it's I think the best option. I had a liposuction, breast augmentation and TT done in Bolivia. I didn't contact a plastic surgeon,, I went through a medical tourism operator because it's safer.
Like you I have always wanted to have my surgeries done but was always very afraid and to be sincere I couldn’t afford this procedure in my country. I had several consultations with plastic surgeons in New Jersey and they all quoted me between 25,000US$ and 35,000US$ (18000£ to 24000£) for TT, breast augmentation and liposuction of several areas.
After long researches on the internet,, I was looking for plastic surgery at affordable cost,, I finally discover that many American people was travelling abroad for plastic surgery. Latin America is the first choice for us because of the distance (Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentine, Costa Rica…) but the best deal I found was in Bolivia. I read hundred of patient’ testimonials on the internet and most of them had a great experience in Bolivia. Most of them went through MakeoverTravel so my decision was easy to take.
I finally decided to go with MakeoverTravel on December 2010 (one year ago).
One year later….I can honestly say that my surgeon work has changed my life. I feel like a new person.
I have been telling everyone about my great experience abroad. I have had a plastic surgery done before (nose) so I can say this with some degree of experience. I was really impressed with my surgeon skill as a surgeon and as a human being. The prices are inexpensive -8000$ (5000£) for a TT, complete liposuction, breast implants it’s very cheap! But the most important is that I am truly 1000% satisfied and thrilled with my results. thumbsup
|

replied December 29th, 2010
Check MTA Poland they offer loads of treatments at raelly low prices. My aunt went there for her rhinoplasty and had a SmartLipo on her belly. She looks great and it was sooooooooooo cheap!
|