Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

can spontaneous AMS be passed on to future children?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Nobody in my immediate or extended family has moles. I, however, am covered in them. I wore sunscreen as a child and grew up in a relatively cool climate. I'm assuming my moles were not inherited, but spontaneous in nature. My question is, can spontaneous AMS be passed on to future children? I have a baby and am wondering what to expect. Also, if it matters, my moles are "normal" and not considered dangerous. However, I easily have 100, although most are tiny and flat, like freckles. I'm baffled as to why no one else in my family has this. I'm hoping, since in my case it isn't genetic, that I didn't pass it on to my daughter. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|