Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

Can my medical conditions be producing yeast infection?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
I've never had a yeast infection in my 22 years of marriage. I am 40 years old, and for the past 5 months I've gotten 5 yeast infections. Currently I have 3 medical conditions that I have to be taking medicines for. Rebif .44 mcg for my MS / anti-depressant pills and sleeping pills for my PTSD / heart pills for HEart can one of these pills be producing the Yeast Infecton?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2012
Experienced User
Rebrif works by suppressing the immune system cells, so it could be causing the infections. Burdock root and probotics supplements should help.

I was diagnosed with MS at the age of 25 and now I'm 40 and I feel pretty healthy. I follow an 80% alkaline/raw diet and I detox regularly by juice and water fasting. All that an my supplements (fish oil, b12, b complex, burdock root, vitamin D3 etc) are working for like me like a charm. I take no meds and I have no symptoms.

The brain needs certain building blocks to function properly. I strongly suggest that you Google and watch “Food as Medicine: Brain Health”. It is a six part series by Dr. Wahls.

In 2003 Terry Wahls, M.D., was diagnosed with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis and soon became dependent upon a tilt-recline wheelchair. After developing and using the Wahls Protocol, she is now able to walk and commute to work by bicycle. She now uses intensive directed nutrition in her primary care and traumatic brain injury clinics. Dr. Wahls is the lead scientist in a clinical trial testing her protocol in others with progressive MS. Many people are reversing their MS with nutrition. Dr. Wahls' story is not unique.

Also, in the 1940 something, German physician J. Evers, M.D. reported considerable improvement in nearly 1000 MS patients on an entirely raw food diet. He prescribed a natural, healthy diet. His patients were to eat only unprocessed and mostly uncooked foods. His presumption was that MS is a metabolic disease which has its cause in the denaturation of our food. Refined foods, he believed had lost something, which Dr. Evers intended to find in fresh, untreated foods. Before 1970 he had treated over 10,000 cases. Dr. Evers has written two books: The Changed Aspects of Diseases and the very practical Directions For Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. I think if you Google “The Evers Therapy” you’ll find more info.

If you clean up your diet and detox, your overall health will sharply improve and your body will not have to depend on so many drugs.

Sleeping pills have been shown to cause cancer and death. I posted a recent study on this forum in the pharmaceutical forum. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid and it is much safer.

The best thing to do is find a naturopathic doctor who specializes in MS to help you reboot your body and eventually get off the drugs.

I hope this helps,

Tricia
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2012
Experienced User
Rebrif works by suppressing the immune system cells, so it could be causing the infections. Burdock root and probotics supplements should help.

I was diagnosed with MS at the age of 25 and now I'm 40 and I feel pretty healthy. I follow an 80% alkaline/raw diet and I detox regularly by juice and water fasting. All that an my supplements (fish oil, b12, b complex, burdock root, vitamin D3 etc) are working for like me like a charm. I take no meds and I have no symptoms.

The brain needs certain building blocks to function properly. I strongly suggest that you Google and watch “Food as Medicine: Brain Health”. It is a six part series by Dr. Wahls.

In 2003 Terry Wahls, M.D., was diagnosed with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis and soon became dependent upon a tilt-recline wheelchair. After developing and using the Wahls Protocol, she is now able to walk and commute to work by bicycle. She now uses intensive directed nutrition in her primary care and traumatic brain injury clinics. Dr. Wahls is the lead scientist in a clinical trial testing her protocol in others with progressive MS. Many people are reversing their MS with nutrition. Dr. Wahls' story is not unique.

Also, in the 1940 something, German physician J. Evers, M.D. reported considerable improvement in nearly 1000 MS patients on an entirely raw food diet. He prescribed a natural, healthy diet. His patients were to eat only unprocessed and mostly uncooked foods. His presumption was that MS is a metabolic disease which has its cause in the denaturation of our food. Refined foods, he believed had lost something, which Dr. Evers intended to find in fresh, untreated foods. Before 1970 he had treated over 10,000 cases. Dr. Evers has written two books: The Changed Aspects of Diseases and the very practical Directions For Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. I think if you Google “The Evers Therapy” you’ll find more info.

If you clean up your diet and detox, your overall health will sharply improve and your body will not have to depend on so many drugs.

Sleeping pills have been shown to cause cancer and death. I posted a recent study on this forum in the pharmaceutical forum. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid and it is much safer.

The best thing to do is find a naturopathic doctor who specializes in MS to help you reboot your body and eventually get off the drugs.

I hope this helps,

Tricia
|