Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

can i increase the size of my penis with out using pills ...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
im 22
my penis size when erected is only 4 inches ..
can i increase the size of my penis with out using pills ..
if so plzz help me

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2012
Penis Answer A37591
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

Please note if you have the following :

1. Proper development of the pubic and axillary hair.
2. size of the erect penis > 3.5 inches (at least)
3. Testicular size ( length) > 1 inch (at least)
4. Ejaculation of semen when you masturbate.

In case you have all of the above findings, then you are completely normal.There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time.

You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects.Personally I do not feel you require any as they are recommendef for very small sized genitals.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.