Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Can I have contracted hiv from this situation?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I had a nonconsensual encounter almost 2 months ago. Another guy forced himself on me. He kinda had me balled up were I couldn't move between a couch and wall. He started rimming me really rough sucking on my ass really hard and stuck his tongue up inside really far, it was really uncomfortable. Thankfully between me and someone else stepping in nothing else happened. At first I didn't think much about it, but about a week later started having some health issues. I've been suffering from some serious depression etc since the incident. Having problems sleeping eating you name it. I started looking up some of the symptoms I was having and alot of them came up as acute hiv syndrome. I got tested about 5 weeks after the incident and it came back negative, that helped put my mind at easy a little bit. Shortly after my test at 5 weeks though my tonsils have since gotten really red and I've been breaking out on my back, I don't know if it's breaking out or a rash. Can I have contracted hiv from this situation? I know the test at 5 weeks was a little early and it wasn't the pcr test or anything. I've read alot of places that there have been no confirmed cases of hiv being spread thru oral sex, but then again at one point no one could confirm the earth was round either.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2011
Thank you, I'm in the process of seeking therapy. It has been incredibly difficult and hard to deal with, I've never felt more ashamed and embarrassed in my life. I went to the local clinic for an interview, but they've yet to get back to me about scheduling an appointment with a therapist. I'm going to call them back today and see if I can get the ball rolling.
|
Did you find this post helpful?