Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Can I get pregnant without sex,ejaculation,orgasm?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I feel really embarrased with this like somebody before me,but my thing is very similar to the other person,just a little different.

One day me and my boyfriend were messing around and I had on my thongs of underwear and he had nothing on.We were standing. We were imitating sex for few minutes,about 5-10 minutes,and than we just stopped. He didn't ejaculate at all even after that, he wasn't even close. Hi just have had an erection.I didn't notice nothing on my thongs,no sperm,no semen,nothing,his penis was on my panties during those few minutes and between my legs but he didn't put it inside my vagina. Do you think there's a possibility to get pregnant after this? Do you think that there was some of his semen on my panties or thighs? If there was which I doubt it - some semen on my panties or thighs can it travel inside to vagina by itself? Even without an ejaculation? No orgasm?? Please reply as soon as possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2009
Guys precum. This is when a small amount of semen comes out of the penis. There is spem in precum. If you have any concern about being pregnant you could go to your local planned parenthood and have them do a test.
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
helloooo anybody els please?

Can you get pregnant from being unclothed and rubbing your genitals against each other panties with no ejaculation but possible pre-ejaculate fluid?
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
i think it's doubtful, but not impossible. it would depend on where you are in your cycle etc. those factors mean even more than whether or not sperm got near your vagina (at least in some ways).

where were you in your cycle?
jasmine
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
It is possible but unlikely. It only takes ONE sperm to make you pregnant and there is sperm in precum. But the chances of it getting all the way inside your vagina with panties on is unlikely.
|

replied June 24th, 2009
But he didn't ejaculate,he wasn't even close, there was an excitement,but we stopped after like 10 min and yeah i could have feel his penis on my penties for those minutes but that's it, that's why am concerned if something coud got out even it was just a beginning...
|

replied June 27th, 2009
thats how my g/f got pregnant well thats what she says and the kid dont look like me, wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!
|