Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Can I get pregnant if he came inside me and the next day was ovu

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I wanted to see if anybody could help. My husband and I had sex he came in me then the next da I wad having lunch went to the bathroom and I wiped and I had clear gooey discharge that looked like eggwhites I think I was ovulating I know sperm can last 2 or 3days does that mean I have more of a chance to get pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Yes,you have the best chance of getting pregnant. The chance is about 30%.

Take care. I hope you get the result you want!
|

replied September 28th, 2012
Only 30%
|

replied December 8th, 2011
Pregnant please help!
can i be pregnant if me and my husband had sex yesterday and my most fertile day was yesterday...usually when he ejaculates it comes back down but yesterday nothing came down...could i be pregnant
|

replied December 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
You cannot yet be pregnant, but you can be on your way to getting pregnant. It takes a few days for a fertilized egg to attach tithe uterus wall and show up as pregnant.

Semen cannot go anywhere, your vagina is closed at the top. Only his sperm can swim up your cervix with the rest of his semen coming back out.

It probably means that he just ejaculated very little. It sometimes happens. Give him a day break to allow his body to replenish his semen and sperm stores.

If you had your orgasm shortly after his, your uterus can dip into the semen pool at the top of your vagina and suck some up. You will know if your orgasm and the timing was different than other times. It should however not make such a drastic change.

Best of luck TTC!
|

Pragnacy
I have a Question could I be Praganat if my husband came inside of me yesterday and I just finished up my peroid 11 days ago? How many changes do I got help?
|

Anybody can help?
|

replied December 2nd, 2012
15 and possibly pregnent! HELP! Need advice
I really need some advice on this one. 2 days ago u had sex for the first time and this boy I had sex with cane inside me and now I don't know what to do. Can I be pregnant if im suppose to get my period with in 2-5 days from then? ????? HELP!!!
|

replied December 2nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is unlikely, but not impossible. The way to deal with it in future is to get emergency contraceptives (Plan B, Ella, ipill,...) as soon as possible. If your partner also has unknown STD status, get tested for STDs.

Please be careful!
|

replied May 8th, 2013
need help
I need help can I be pregnant if I ended my period last Monday 04/29/13 nd I had sex on 05/04/13 and he came inside me and now ifeel weird I feel sick well my stomachs hurts ihave a headache nd fever is there a possibility I can b pregnant
|

replied May 8th, 2013
Community Volunteer
You can be pregnant but what you are describing is not from pregnancy.
|

replied May 8th, 2013
So I could b pregnant then when can I take a pregnancy test
|

replied May 8th, 2013
Community Volunteer
My suggestion is to wait 21 days after the sex. Repeat the test 7 days later to confirm the results.
|
Quick Reply