Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

by noon I start feeling weak , tired and eyes are very tired

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
I am a 55 years of female with pretty good health. Other than sleep apnea for what I use a CPAP every night and take nuvigil 250 mg. a day.
I have been feeling sick lately for the last year but it is getting worse. I can sleep all night with the CPAP and get up in the morning and by noon I start feeling weak , tired and my eyes are very tired. So I f=have to go and laid down. Once I sleep 30 minutes to 1 hr. I get up and feel okay. But when I get weak I feel that if I do not go to bed I am going to pass out and fall.
My doctors order a lot of test which came back normal, my CT of the brain and all the cardiac and neurological testing came back normal, but I still feel sick.
Is there anything you can advise me on. I am just getting very concern because I feel this situation is affecting my life.
I feel I can not work outside the home because what will happen when I feel like this and need to go to bed?
I really want to feel better and feel productive. Please help me.
Thanks,
Yolanda
Did you find this post helpful?
|