Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Burping in early morning, nausea feeling all the time

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I have been often having gastritis and slight acidity. When I visited Doctor about a year ago, he suggested taking omeprazole 20mg. I took for 2 weeks, once the symptoms improved I stopped on the advice of the doctor. Doctor did not want to do endoscopy at that time, since I went back to normal. I do this once a while whenever I get acidity or take zantac 150mg.
I am weighing about 188 lbs, height 5'6", age 49, male, BMI is 30, I want to reduce weight. So I started going gym as well as Alli.
These days I am getting nausea (bloating/ full feeling all the time) but I dont vomit. As soon as I wake up in morning, I am burping as if I am full at that time. During exercise, I have been burping. Night time also, I am getting burping. Is that I am swallowing air?
I had been given Hepatatis A&B vaccine 1st dose about 40 days ago and 2nd dose about a week ago.
Can medical expert advise me why do I have full feeling all the time, these days. I dont vomit and I am able to eat food, it is not a problem at all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2013
It may be your stomach acid in your throat causing your body to produce more flem that is being pushed down to your stomach all night making you feel sick at in the morning
|
Did you find this post helpful?