Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Burning & tingling along shoulder blade

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
For the past several months, I've been experiencing an almost constant tingling/burning sensation along my left shoulder blade. It's been annoying but nothing I couldn't live with but lately it seems to be getting worse and is getting more painful. Any thoughts as what it could be? Should I see a doctor?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
burning sensation in shoulder area
I have also experienced the same burning in the shoulder blade area. After x-rays, I was diagnosed with cervical (neck)degenerative disc disease. I also have same issues with lower back. Having said that, yes my suggestion would be to see a doctor.
|

replied April 18th, 2010
I have just had a lower back injury and during the healing process I find my upper shoulder blades are burning and stiff. Also a tingling burning feeling on my right side of my neck. What is this?
|

replied April 18th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
hi...
have you seen a dr yet. if so what kind of dr. maybe its the neck thats giving you the back ach and shoulderblade too....pete
|