Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Burning sensation in shoulder blade

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have been getting a really bad burning sensation on my left shoulder blade in my back. It feels like it is on fire. What is this caused buy???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2009
Supporter
hello and welcome. have you pulled a muscle in your shoulder or lifted something heavy but in awkward way.
sounds like pulled muscle and the burning you are experiencing is inflammation.
try frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel to bring the inflammation down and if you have ibuprofen take one of them and see if this helps.
hope this helps you but watch your post for updates. i am a supporter on this forum so advising you best i can.
|

replied July 13th, 2009
Burning shoulderblade sensation
I have been having this burning sensation forever.My fingers take turn in hurting.These days my pinky and ringfinger are hurting.My arm gets numb, depends on how I'm sitting or laying down.Sometimes all this happens to my left leg and both heels.
|
Tags: back burning
Quick Reply