Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

burning outside vagina and anus

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
help, after many treatments for vaginal yeast infections and vaginal bacterial infections i still have that terrible burning vaginal and anal!it affects my vagina only on the outside, not inside and outside my vagina everything is red and i discover wet tissue like discharge, i got treated with all kind of yeast infection medicine and bacterial cremas but nothing works. today i looked very carefull at my anus and the entrance looks kind of dark blue, unusual dark blue with a little bump on the top. i don't have anal sex and for the last 3 month no sex at all because my partner is working overseas right now, but will be back home in 2 week, he himself expirience no problems. please please help me i dont know what to do anymore!
thanks for your prompt help!
help asking greetings!
theomycat
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2009
Supporter
hun you need to see a gyn and get some cultures done to chick what kind of infection. since it is out side i advice you
1. always wear cotton underwear change them during the day
2 wash with water after urine or ...passing stool and dry with napkin.
3. don't use soap it will cause bacterial infection.
4.use a vaginal wash 1 or 2 times a day not more
for natural thing you can use yogurt it will rebalance the normal flora the bacteria on the vagina.
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2010
Experienced User
I assume it itches as well? Have a doctor do a culture on it and see if its Candida of the skin which is a fungal and yeast infection of the skin... If the results come back positive for that, then send me an email. I have lots of helpful info on that subject! Get it checked soon.. The longer you let it go, the longer you will have to treat it!!
|

replied August 13th, 2012
fUNGUAL OR YEAST INFECTION ON ANUS
it comes back after 2 or 3 months what should i do ?????m talking about yeast or fungal infection on anus
|

replied March 1st, 2011
burning outside vagina and anus
i have had this problem after a vaginal yeast infection... the yeast 'settled' in the skin around my vulva, anus and perineum. they will still produce a discharge externally, making you feel constantly damp. my doctor prescribed clotrimazole, an external anti-fungal cream to apply twice daily. if you would rather go a natural route, tea tree oil, diluted with a few drops of water, applied 3 or 4 times a day for several days will also kill the little monsters. but if you are really raw feeling, the tea tree oil might sting, while the prescription cream is more soothing. good luck!
|

replied April 19th, 2011
Burning Vagina & Bum
Hi, I also had this problem. I found that I had to change my diet and cut out acidic things as well as foods containing yeast like bread etc.

I would ask that you experiment with your own foods as I have found after taking with several other women that different foods affect people differently. It would be nice if I could simply X, Y & Z foods are the problem, but it does not work that way.

The cotton undies mentioned above will also help as I found that when I wore a girdle and nylon undies, I had the worst flare ups.

Finally, I use a natural cream product called LadySoothe which I personally have found to be brilliant. It takes away those nasty embarrassing scratching moments when I am naughty and eat something I shouldn't. Plus the tube is small and easily fits inside my purse.

Good luck honey.
|

replied April 25th, 2011
Hi, you are not alone about this problem. I use to have the same too not only once but for several times, and mine keep on reoccuring but i am proud to say that I've survived on this easy.
|