Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Burning in Penis After Ejaculating

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ever since I started masturbating when I was 14 I've gotten burning in my penis for an hour after ejaculating. Now I'm 20. I've noticed that the burning is always a result of drinking fluids before I ejaculate. In order for me to not experience any pain I have to clear my bladder completely or almost all the way. But even sometimes in the past when I didn't pee a second time or additional time to completely clear the bladder I still got burning. When I've gotten the burning it makes me want to keep urinating, but when I urinate it increases the piercing burning feeling, only for a second after releasing some urine does relief come but it's gone in a second. Then an even worse piercing of burning feeling comes, like I said. I have found ways to prevent the burning without having to completely clear my bladder before urinating. One is to masturbate and then take a shower and for some reason it doesn't cause the burning. Also, sticking my penis in cold water or wrapping it in a cold piece of toilet paper helps I've found. And to note, the pain never comes on immediately after ejaculating, it takes some minutes and then comes on gradually to build up to a searing pain. The pain is so bad that I can't manage to do anything but writhe in pain, unless I use a method to make it feel better like sticking my penis in cold water. The pain lasts overall for an hour, though as the hour wears on the burning is less painful until it finally becomes a manageable mini-pain remnant that's of no bother.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 14th, 2012
Hey man same prob. Here I found a site that was talking about it wit everyone having same problem. Well here's what I learned, it's not an STD most likely a rare penile disorder where the semen and urine valves get screwed up (bad plumbing persay). But the reliefs that were mention were shower,hot bath,soak it in cold or warm water,force a bowl movement, and lastly take an anti-inflamitory aka ibuprofen, because it's thought to be a swelling, or inflamed irritation due to the incorrect plumbing dwn there .
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied October 5th, 2013
hey all im 26 male during my shower wen I put soap on my dick and have to pee it burns slightly then goes away any help?
|