Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Burning in mouth and lip after oral sex

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I am a female who gave oral sex to a male friend. The very next morning
I woke up with burning on my tongue and my bottom lip, there are a few
small type blistery sores, about the size of a pin head,, it has been
six weeks. I visited a nurse practioner who told me it could not be
sexually related because it showed up the following morning, maybe
7 hours after the experience.. I dont have any symptoms vaginally , and
we did have intercourse after oral sex.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper speedie
|

replied April 25th, 2010
I''m a male that has had burning mouth problems for 5.5 years after going down on a female striper. I''ve seen doctors, but nothing they sugest works. I would like to know if anyone has found out what casues this.
Thanks
|

replied April 25th, 2010
Re: Burning in mouth and lip after oral sex
speedie wrote:
I am a female who gave oral sex to a male friend. The very next morning
I woke up with burning on my tongue and my bottom lip, there are a few
small type blistery sores, about the size of a pin head,, it has been
six weeks. I visited a nurse practioner who told me it could not be
sexually related because it showed up the following morning, maybe
7 hours after the experience.. I dont have any symptoms vaginally , and
we did have intercourse after oral sex.
|

replied May 25th, 2010
Help me pls I am a female who gave oral sex to my best male friend (a few weeks ago). This morning I woke up with burning on my tongue and my bottom lip, there are a few small type blistery sores, about the size of a pin head, it has been six weeks when i had my last intercourse. I don’t have any symptoms vaginally, and we did have intercourse after oral sex. pls help me i don't know what to do.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2010
hey i am not sure about anything going on with mouth wise ???

Plz help me anyone.. i have had a checkup and am infected with clymidia but am glad it is treatable..

it happend while sleeping with a work mate i have admired for months...

i am so not sure if i have any mouth sti?? since he passed on clymidia??

but i had a prickly feeling straight after??? it was painful for only a few days.. than went awAY..

I am so frustrated... but ... il leave it all to the doctors... and anyone out there that has had one nite stands before i suggest you check up because i regret what i have done..

but anyone who has experienced this could you give me an answer/?? if youve had oral sex and also normal sex with a guy??? can you get infected in the mouth aswell???
|