Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Burning at tip of penis

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
For a month or so i have noticed some burning at the tip of my penis but never during urination or ejaculation..at times when im just sitting there, there seems to be a HOT sensation but not a always a burning feeling down there, never any discomfort but it feels HOT...and after urination it never seems to be quite dry but never any discharge or leaking, its always wet on the inside when i pinch the tip i can see its not dry, i had some itching a while back but thats gone but never like what is described here as a possible STD...its not always present but i notice the HOT feeling when i get aroused..Any suggestions...I will be going to doctor soon but i would like a heads up what it may be...Thanks!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2009
have burning hot feeling. I can see that my penis hole is red. The hot feeling is from my balls. They are having an overheating feeling. More than usual. I think mine is an std as it all started when i had oral sex four days ago.
|
Did you find this post helpful?