Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

burned outside vaginal lip

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
i am 32 and have been with the same man for 13 yrs i went to get a pap smear and found out i have genital warts just one and none inside vagina thank god,anyways when the nurse checked the wart she put the lamp close and i think she burned me about a day later it started burning and i put aloe on it and the pain stopped,does anyone know if it sounds like a burn or more warts forming
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2009
Supporter
Did you notice any burning before the first wart appeared? If not, then I doubt it signals another wart forming.
And I know you didn't ask about the warts but I feel like I have to mention that you can give these to your partner. Or does he have them as well?
|

replied April 21st, 2009
yes he does
i never noticed it b 4 i have been with him for 12 yrs and with only one other person in 20 yrs as u can imagine i was devistated, i go thurs to have it froze off am alittle scared and noticed a red bump inside but when i was checked they said none were inside so i am very scared, so thank you for your reply it means alot
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2009
Supporter
Good luck with the procedure.
|

replied April 24th, 2009
thank you
i went thurs hurt a little but didnt care as long as it goes away she said she dont think i will have anymore pop up thank you
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2009
Supporter
That's wonderful news. I'm glad that it was so easily taken care of.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
thank you
im feeling so much better.im just waiting for it 2 fall off its shrinking so hopefully it will be completely gone soon,thank you so much for your support.
|