Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Burn Sensation back of head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
i was sitting in a chair and all of sudden i felt a pop then a liquid/burning feel move up my hairline to the back of my head , i did not feel dizzy and after about 2 sec in localized in one area on the back of my neck..i have been stressing alot about my heath lately i don't have any insurance until next monday and i have been to the ER and the doc decided not go give me a CT scan because he said there was no need for it! i am constantly worried now i have something seriously wrong with me more then just my constipation and stomach problems which i think is gastritis.

wright now the pain is on my neck and shoulders and i have a slight headache
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2012
This is nerves when you do get insurance see a neurologist it could be as simple as a chiropractor visit when the vertebras in your neck rotate they pinch nervesvand cause this sensation I've had it on and off for years for starters see a chiro Smile it helped me
|
Did you find this post helpful?