Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

bumps on underside of shaft

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
im a young lad and ive noticed small bumps (goosebumps) on the underside of shaft and bottom of the head of my penis. i noticed them a while ago but i researched it thinking it was genitial warts but after looking into symtoms of genital warts i felt they were not them and after looking some more i thought they could be sebaceous glands of hair follicles but after more thought that im 18 so i have been through puberty and they are to high up to have hair grow from them and that they have been there a long time. it makes me begin to wonder what they are. I have had sexual activity and once without a condom but that was a long long time ago. i masterbate a good 1-3 times a day and have done for a good 6 months. could this be the reason?
any help would be much appeciated.
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|