Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

bumps on shaft that do not itch

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have what seems to be a rash on my scrotum that does not itch,and also some small pinkish bumps on the underside of my shaft kind of in the area of skin that is not smooth where I was circumcised,I had my doctor look at it and he said it was normal because of my irritated rectum from being constipation.I masturbate sometimes twice a day,and have sex every other day,could this be from masturbating too much,just looking to see if anyone has this problem or can help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2012
bumps on shaft
I have the same problem now and went to the clinic, explained the situation and ruled out herpes. I have to admit was irresponsible and that's the reason I went. But seems that the cocoa butter oil I masturbated with was the problem and it added to Mich moisture to my glands which on any part of the body word cause pimple like bumps. I was told to stop using the oil. And as I stopped they are disappearing over night. I'm no doc bro, so if this apples to u or not still go get it check at a std clinic and or dermatologist. Bc it can be a range of things I've learned from skin cancer to herpes 1 to just plain ol being irritated by what u use down there. One thing u don't do is get freaked out bc the number of harmless things it can be supersedes the contrary. Btw I stopped filling around, lol. Scared me careless.
|

replied November 8th, 2012
I have the same problem now and went to the clinic, explained the situation and ruled out herpes. I have to admit was irresponsible and that's the reason I went. But seems that the cocoa butter oil I masturbated with was the problem and it added to Mich moisture to my glands which on any part of the body word cause pimple like bumps. I was told to stop using the oil. And as I stopped they are disappearing over night. I'm no doc bro, so if this apples to u or not still go get it check at a std clinic and or dermatologist. Bc it can be a range of things I've learned from skin cancer to herpes 1 to just plain ol being irritated by what u use down there. One thing u don't do is get freaked out bc the number of harmless things it can be supersedes the contrary. Btw I stopped filling around, lol. Scared me careless.
|
Quick Reply