Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Bumps on Penis [ Pics ]

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Do you think this could be an STD?
Yes
No
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
So I have had these painless and small bumps on the shaft of my penis for as long as I can remember... I am currently 23 years old and I have had these for roughly 9 or 10 years I think.... I have spent a long time searching for what this could be and if it could be an STD. I am fairly certain they are not an STD as they have been there for a long time and nothing has changed over time....

I am curious as to what you people believe this could be... and how I can remove or lessen the visibility of these lumps... they are somewhat embarrassing when your with "someone new"
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply